Training Programme:- Industrial training / Internship in Geo Informatics
Industrial training is essential for an Engineering student to complete his Engineering education. Due to non-availability of proper machine / instrument in the Engineering colleges, the students do not get the exposure to the actual scenario. As per AICTE guideline also, it is mandatory for all engineering students to undergo Industrial training.
We offer Industrial training to the engineering students. Based on the requirements, the Training can be Summer Training (6~8 weeks) or 8th Semester training (4~6 months).
Details of the Training
- Based on the training module selected, a detailed time plan will be created -
- » Engineering Drawing - Industry oriented engineering drawings,
- » CAD (Automotive Components e.g. Automotive lights, Heavy Engineering components, Defense Components, Electrical Appliances etc.)
- » QA/QC Inspection (2D & 3D Inspection based on the Scanning file and actual 3D model or 2D Drawing)
- » Reverse Engineering (After scanning the component, 3D model will be created and later on modified for re-designing)
- » Rapid Prototyping (Additive Manufacturing process - FDM, SLA & SLS)
- The training will be partly theoretical, with more focus on Technical and Practical.
- At the beginning of the training program, the students will be assigned a specific real life project related to the training
- They have to produce a Training report and make a presentation.
- On successful completion of the training, a certificate will be provided